Nr. on the small map: 10 (Miltenberg)
Between 1200 and 1700, the old Bann House used to be a customs office for Mainz. In its courtyard there are remains of the oldest town wall of Miltenberg. Siege bullets, so called trebuchet stones are decorating the retaining wall. From the 19th to the beginning of the 20th century, the building was used as town prison.