Nr. on the small map: 8 (Kleinheubach)
The Palace Chapel provided a sacred place for the princely family and their mostly Catholic servants. The number of Catholics increased after 1945, because of refugees and expellees so that the Catholic Parish Church “Heiligste Dreifaltigkeit” was built and inaugurated in 1954. It is a typical post-war ecclesiastical building by Hans Schädel (1910-1996), the apostolic and master builder of Wurzburg. The original appropriate altarpiece by Karl Clobes (1912-1996) which had symbolized Trinity was replaced by a crucifixion group by sculptor Hans Heffner (1888-1969) from Wurzburg.