Nr. on the small map: 11 (Miltenberg)
The former Superior Bailiwick was originally an aristocratic court and, how it presents itself today, dates back to the family ‘Lords of Fechenbach’, approximately in 1679. After 1730, it became bailiwick of Mainz, later an official building with different designations until 1964. A medieval tower (Stumpfturm) being part of the first surrounding wall to the west was constantly guarded by two men as statutory by a watch and fire regulation.