Nr. on the small map: 30 (Miltenberg)
The Franciscans, having already been present in town since 1630, lived in the almshouse. Due to the Thirty Year War, the construction of the monastery had been delayed. Therefore, the construction of the convent started in 1660, the church construction after 1667, realizing designs of the court architect of Mainz and Würzburg, Antonio Petrini. The main portal, donated by Archbishop Johann Philipp of Schönborn and the baroque interior design of the church are remarkable.