Nr. on the small map: 2 (Bürgstadt)
The Lower Mill most likely dates back to the 13th century. During its use, it served as grain, oil and fulling mill. Floods and fires have always been risks for mills. A report about the Michelswasser in 1732 was handed down describing the hazards for a running mill. Around the turn of the century, the running mill was abandoned. The only memento of its actual use is the mill stone in front of the residence and the millrace.