Nr. on the small map: 28 (Miltenberg)
The passage across the Main River near Miltenberg has already been very important during the Middle Ages. Initially, ferries crossed from the Ankergasse and the Jagdhotel Rose. Between 1898 – 1900, the first bridge was being built, with the imposing bridge tower remaining until today. The bridge itself was demolished during the last days of the war in 1945; the reconstructed bridge was inaugurated in 1950.