Nr. on the small map: 31 (Miltenberg)
The Old Cathedral Wine Cellar received its name Hartigsbau honoring its owner in the 19th century. Beforehand, it had been the administrative center of the chapter of Mainz, designed in late gothic style, collecting the tithe, particularly through wine.
The main building with the stepped gable dates to 1488/89. Today the municipal music school and the community college have rooms inside.