Nr. on the small map: 21 (Miltenberg)
The Old Town Hall was first mentioned in 1379 as the weighing house. It was additionally used as dance and council hall (nowadays assembly hall), warehouse, and shopping mall (ground floor) where travelling merchants had to display their goods for sale. Between 1979 -1983, the building was being renovated and today can be booked for all kinds of events. Markings on the outer facade confirm former flood levels.