Nr. on the small map: 4 (Kleinheubach)
Set on top of a predecessing building, the Town Hall was built in 1728 with a brick-built ground floor supporting a half-timbered upper floor. The eaves side protrudes to the Marktstraße and provides a passage with two archways. The capstones of those archways show the earliest version of the local crest, a rearing lion on a rock, symbolic for Lowenstein.